Since 1954 Homeowners and property managers have relied on Craft Propane for a wide variety of residential propane products and delivery services. Regardless of foul weather conditions our residential customers normally receive their propane deliveries within 24 hours or less, 6 days a week from the oldest family owned team of certified and safety trained propane professionals in Jonesboro, AR.
Propane gas can fuel a wide variety of everyday residential indoor appliances such as furnaces, stoves, fireplaces, clothes dryers and water heaters; outdoors, propane gas is commonly used for gas grills. Because it is portable (conveniently stored in propane tanks), propane is the go-to fuel for recreational enthusiasts for RV, camping and outdoor cooking needs.
Benefits of Propane:
- Clean burning- reduces emissions
- Improved performance- due to cleaner burning and higher efficiencies
- Reliable - even in power outages
- Propane supports the American economy! Approximately 97% of the U.S. propane supply is produced in North America, 88% of which is produced domestically
- Household uses– ovens and stoves, water heaters, clothes dryers, fireplaces
- Alternative vehicle fuel
- Recreational uses– recreational vehicles (RV’s) and camping (i.e. BBQ grills, lanterns, etc.)
- Commercial and industrial
Propane Tank & Delivery Options:
- COT – Customer Owned Tank
- Lease – propane tanks on loan to customers
- Large Volume – bulk load deliveries